- BREAKING: Ex-Ondo Commissioner, Former Council Chairman die
- JUST IN: How Two abducted Catholic Priests regain Freedom in Ondo
- "My opinion about Outgoing AAUA VC Ajibefun"
- @20, Standard of AAUA has been radically improved —Tunji Abayomi
- ONDO: Kidnappers demand N100million ransom for abducted Catholic Priests
By: Oluwatosin Adesola The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) has called on governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu to return full free education to primary and secondary in Ondo state in the interest of the less privileged children. Speaking on the occasion of the 2019 Children’s celebration, the NANS President, Comrade Danielson Bamidele-Akpan, noted that if late Sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo could successfully implement free education in the old western region, Mr Akeredolu should not give excuse…Read More