- Ondo Guber race: Chief Akeju, Ilaje-Ijaw unite for Kekemeke
- "Muslims are Politically Bereaved, Marginalised in Ondo State"
- Ondo primaries: Don't set bad precedent —APC tells Gov aspirants
- Ondo Journalist sets to release new album "Fuji Revolution"
- Impeachment: No escape route for you —APC tells Ondo Dep Gov
By: Oluwatosin Adesola The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) has called on governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu to return full free education to primary and secondary in Ondo state in the interest of the less privileged children. Speaking on the occasion of the 2019 Children’s celebration, the NANS President, Comrade Danielson Bamidele-Akpan, noted that if late Sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo could successfully implement free education in the old western region, Mr Akeredolu should not give excuse…Read More