- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
By: Ade Adeleke
It was a moment of joy and appreciation as the member representing Akoko North East/North West Federal Constituency at the green chamber and Chairman, House Committee on NDDC, Hon Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo has taken up the sponsorship of the education of Adedayo Kemisola, the daughter of late Adedayo Festus who was killed by herdsmen recently in his Ajowo Akoko farm.
Adedayo Festus was a victim of killer herdsmen a few weeks ago while he was on his farm in Ajowa, Akoko North West LGA of Ondo state.
The lawmaker said the gesture was part of his commitments to the development of youths in his constituency.
Tunji-Ojo the also promised to provide necessary support to Kemisola to ensure the death of her father did not put an end to her education.
Kemisola who is a student of the University of Abuja, was full of praises to the lawmaker for the gesture.
She vowed to make the investment worth it by putting in more efforts into her studies in order to make the lawmaker and the community proud.