- You are on Rescue Mission —Youth Coalition tells new Service Chiefs
- Ondo Govt threatens School owners, Principals
- Akeredolu in Aso Rock over Herdsmen's killings
- Why we suspended Ajasin's daughter —APC
- "Yoruba people must embrace our ancestors' traditional religion like Sunday Igboho, Gani Adams to fight Killer Fulani Herdsmen"
PRESS STATEMENT BAN ON TRADING ACTIVITIES ALONG VEHICULAR ROADS, PEDESTRIAN PATHS AND WALKWAYS OF MAJOR MARKET CORRIDORS IN AKURE Following the setting up of the Committee on Waste Management, and in its bid to instill sanity, especially in Akure the State capital, the Ondo State Government has placed total ban on trading along the vehicular traffic lanes, pedestrian paths and walkways on major market corridors. The ban also includes artisans such as vulkanizers whose activities…Read More