- AAUA VC, Students strategize against COVID-19 as life returns to campus after 7months
- As Reps Member Hon Tunji-Ojo receives JABU Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Remain resolute on quit notice to herdsmen —Akoko Youth Forum backs Akeredolu
- Just In: Fake Soldier, 20 others arrested in Ondo
- Appraisal of Legality and Propriety of Ondo Govt’s Restriction on Herdsmen within The State....by Femi Emodamori
We have received the shocking and devastating news of the demise of a member of the State Executive Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Ondo State, Chief Kayode Akintomide.
Chief Akintomide, popularly known as Agbarapo was a party man to the chore, contributed in no small measure to building of our party in Ile-Oluji/Okeigbo Local Government in particular and Ondo State in general.
Pix: Chief Akintomide.