- Implications of stopping food items from North to South —Ondo lawyer, Babaleye
- Salary: Before Ondo Workers take up Arms against Akeredolu....
- Iyun Int'l Women's Event: Ondo NUJ Secretary Adegbite honoured as Best Journalist
- 2nd Term: Our plans on Ondo Port, Secondary Education —Akeredolu
- Kidnapper shot dead in Ondo, as Hunters rescue 7 abducted travellers
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), has warned the general public against the use of Sniper and all other brands of ‘Dichlorvos’ in the preservation of foodstuffs. The Director-General of NAFDAC, Prof. Mojisola Adeyeye, in a statement on Sunday, said the use of Sniper to preserve foodstuffs have health implications that could lead to death. The statement read in part, “The continuous misuse of the dangerous agrochemicals in the preservation…Read More