- Night Massacre! How Security men opened fire on groaning youths in Lagos
- #EndSars: Akeredolu imposes 24hours curfew
- #EndSars: Akeredolu's timely setting up of Judicial Panel laudable —Ajipe
- Talk now, Nigeria sits on a time bomb —NUJ tells Buhari
- Keep faith with your promises —Ondo NLC, TUC, JNC congratulate Akeredolu
Hon. Tomomewo Favour Semilore, member Ondo State House of Assembly representing Ilaje Constituency II on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC) has been suspended and expelled from the party by exco of her ward( Mahin ward IV).
The House of Assembly had sometimes ago suspended the lawmaker but the suspension was nullified by an Akure High Court.
Her expulsion comes on the heel of flagrant disregard of party principle, code of conduct and glaring anti-party before and during the just concluded Ondo State Governorship Election.