- Ondo 2020: Our plan on election sensitive materials —INEC Chair
- Ondo 2020: IPC, IMS, Experts warn media orgs on election conflict
- Ondo 2020: I didn't write Akeredolu over Jegede —Mimiko
- Ondo Guber poll: Court grants lawyer's request over Agboola's eligibility
- "No govt's patronage for Ondo artisans since Mimiko left office, we need Agboola"
With agony and pains, Mrs. Modupe Kolawole, the mother of Gold Kolawole, a boy who got missing at Sotitobire Miracle centre, Akure, has disclosed that her missing son clocks two year-old today.
A prophet at the Sotitobire Miracle Centre, in Akure, Alfa Babatunde, and some members of the church are currently facing trial at an Ondo state High Court in Akure over the incident that occurred on 10 November, last year.
The mother disclosed to Western Post on Saturday morning that the missing boy was born September 12, 2018.
Mrs Kolawole had attended the church service that 10th November Sunday morning to worship God with her son, and took him to the crèche section of the church on the advice of the church administration.
By the time the church service was over and people were returning home with their children, Gold was nowhere to be found.
She raised the alarm and reported the matter to the church authorities, but nothing positive came out of it.
Prophet Sotitobire during his trial recently had told the court that he made several efforts to ensure that the boy was found but to no avail.
He said he knew nothing about the incident.