- Ondo 2020: Our plan on election sensitive materials —INEC Chair
- Ondo 2020: IPC, IMS, Experts warn media orgs on election conflict
- Ondo 2020: I didn't write Akeredolu over Jegede —Mimiko
- Ondo Guber poll: Court grants lawyer's request over Agboola's eligibility
- "No govt's patronage for Ondo artisans since Mimiko left office, we need Agboola"
Report just reaching SUNSHINETRUTH indicates that the Chairman of Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) in Ondo east local government area of Ondo state, Hon Busayo Olamigoke (aka Bullet) has been allegedly kidnapped in the area.
A family source who is a younger brother (Eric) to the victim told SUNSHINETRUTH that Busayo left home this morning and his whereabouts was unknown after more than two hours on his way to Ondo east from Ondo west.
He was allegedly abducted by unknown gunmen on his way from Ondo town to Bolorunduro, the headquarters of Ondo east local government area where is billed to defect to a rival party today.
Details of the incident is still sketchy as at the time of filing in this report.
However, the victim’s brother said Busayo has been released from a popular location in Ondo town after a protest by his supporters and now back with his family.
More details will emerge soon.