A socio-cultural group, Ekiti-Kete progressive Union, Ondo State chapter has declared a total support for Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu re-election in the state, arguing that achievements recorded in the state in the last three and half years must be sustained beyond 2020.
The Chairman of the group, Comrade Tajudeen Bello who led the team to meet the Convener of IBI GIGA AMBASSADORS, Chief Alex Ajipe in Akure on Tuesday said they are committed to the victory of the governor at the poll.
Tajudeen said that Akeredolu’s developmental strides in his first tenure must be sustained beyond 2020.
He said: “Akeredolu is a blessing to humanity and Ondo people. We are affirming our support for him to enable him to continue his giant strides in the state.
“The governor is working tirelessly to transform the state and we urge him to continue with his people-oriented and transformational projects and reforms.
“He has the support of the majority of the people and no one can stop him.
“We are proud of his achievements in the last three and half years. He has brought governance closer to the people.
“As non-indigenes, we are impressed with his landmark achievements in various sectors of the state’s economy,” he said.
Also speaking at the event, a seasoned broadcaster, Mr Seyi Ogendegbe appreciate the convener of IBI GIGA AMBASSADORS Chief Alex Ajipe for his support and promised not to let him down in the coming election.
“You are a humble politician, who sticks to his word, and this is one of the reason we have resolved to work for the success of the APC in the election.
“We have been used and deceived in the past, that’s why we lost trust in all these politicians but we discovered that you are different and always sticks to your word, we have tested you and we see you as a trusted leader that’s why we will be voting massively for APC in the coming election”.
“Don’t be deceived sir, all of us have voter’s card and we have resolved to work with APC. No any other group except Ekiti-Kete progressive Union. we are Ekiti non-Indigene living in Ondo state and each local government is represented here today to let you know we are ready to work for you”. Ogendegbe stated.
In his response, the convener of IBI Giga Ambassadors, Chief Alex Ajipe thanks the group for the support and promised not to let them down.
Chief Ajipe said he will make sure the group get recognition in the state if voted for APC.
He assure them of more loudable projects from Akeredolu’s government if voted to power for second term.
Ajipe said, “I want to assure you that you will be part of this government if you work for us, we are redefining politics in Ondo state, we have presented a candidate that is well accepted by the people due to his achievements in office in the last three and half years and we can assure you more if he wins the election for second term”.
GOVERNOR BABAJIDE SANWOOLU HEADS 104-MEMBER APC NATIONAL CAMPAIGN COUNCIL FOR ONDO STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION
The Chairman of the Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary National Convention Planning Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Governor Mai Mala Buni has approved the appointment of the Governor of Lagos State, H.E. Babajide Sanwoolu to chair the Party’s high-level National Campaign Council for the Ondo State Governorship Election.
The Governor of Plateau State, H.E. Simon Lalong will serve as Deputy Chairman and Comrade Mustapha Salihu as Secretary of the 104-member APC National Campaign Council.
The campaign council will be inaugurated on Saturday 15th August, 2020 at the APC National Secretariat by 2pm.
*FULL LIST: National Campaign Council for the Ondo State Governorship Election*
1. Governor Babajide Sanwoolu *Chairman*
2. H.E Simon Lalong *Dep. Chairman*
3. Rt. (Hon.) Femi Gbajabiamila – Member
4. Senator Ovie Omo-Agege – Member
5. Governor Gbenga Isiaka Oyetola – Member
6. Governor Dapo Abiodun – Member
7. Governor Kayode Fayemi – Member
8. Governor Abubakar Badaru – Member
9. Governor Mallam Nasir El-rufai – Member
10. Governor, Babagana Zulum – Member
11. Senator George Akume – Member
12. Senator Aliyu Wammako – Member
13. H.E Abdulazeez Yari – Member
14. H.E Muhammed Bindow Jibrilla – Member
15. Rt. (Hon.) Yakubu Dogara – Member
16. H.E M. A Abubakar – Member
17. H.E Rotimi Amaechi – Member
18. Senator Ibikunle Amosun – Member
19. Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola – Member
20. Babatunde Raji Fashola – Member
21. H.E Otunba Niyi Adebayo – Member
22. Chief Timipre Sylva – Member
23. H.E Rochas Okorocha – Member
24. Senator Ajayi Boroffice – Member
25. Mrs. Stella Okotete – Member
26. Barr. Ismail Ahmed – Member
27. Chief Ayiri Emami – Member
28. Dr. Mahmud Halilu (Modi) – Member
29. Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq – Member
30. Hon. Aliyu Ugbane – Member
31. Mrs. Kemi Nelson – Member
32. Chief Omotayo Alasoadura – Member
33. Speaker, Bauchi State House of Assembly – Member
34. Chief Ekechi Emenike – Member
35. Hon. Emeka Nwajuba – Member
36. Senator Osita Izunaso – Member
37. Chief Victor Giadom – Member
38. Garba Maigudu – Member
39. Chief Enyi C. Enyi – Member
40. Hon. Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim – Member
41. Senator Sani Abubakar Danladi – Member
42. Senator Andy Uba – Member
43. Senator Olorunminbe Mamora – Member
44. Hassan Kafayos – Member
45. Hon. Gololo – Member
46. Hon. Mailantariki – Member
47. Hon. Abdullahi Bello (USD) – Member
48. Hon. Dakuku Peterside – Member
49. Osita Okechwuku – Member
50. Sen. Ifeanyi Ararume – Member
51. Chief Akin Ricketts – Member
52. Engr. Abdullahi Garba Ramat – Member
53. Senator Jibrin Wowo – Member
54. Alh. Yakubu Saidi – Member
55. Alh. Ubale Hashim – Member
56. Hon. Muhammed Bello Nasarawa – Member
57. Hon. Umar Konto – Member
58. Sen. Abubakar Gieri – Member
59. Sen. Jonathan Zwingina – Member
60. Rt. (Hon.) Nse Ntuen – Member
61. Patrick Akaiso – Member
62. Hon. Bashir Malami Wurno – Member
63. Hon. Muhammed Sani Ibrahim – Member
64. Hon. Farouq Adamu Aliyu – Member
65. Amb. OlusolaIji – Member
66. Hon. Shina Peller – Member
67. Chief Olusola Oke – Member
68. Chief Uche Ogah – Member
69. Hon. Prince Akinremi Alaide – Member
70. Comrade Tony Nwoye – Member
71. Otuekong Nathaniel Uyio – Member
72. Precious Sunday Effiong – Member
73. Prince Ekerendu Esitikot – Member
74. D. O Olusegun – Member
75. Ayo Oyelowo – Member
76. Musa Haro Daura – Member
77. Dr. Usain Kangiwa – Member
78. Engr. (Hon.) Abdullahi Muslim – Member
79. Engr. Sale Danyaro – Member
80. Barr. Bodunde Opeyemi Adam – Member
81. Hon. Motunrayo Akintomide – Member
82. Hon. Gbenleke Olawore – Member
83. Dr. Ahmadu Attai – Member
84. Rt. (Hon.) Emah Bassey – Member
85. Hon. (Prince) Emmanuel Inwang – Member
86. Hon. (Arc.) Akpovoka Efeni Julius – Member
87. Hon. Pam Ishaya Rondong – Member
88. Pastor Bankole Oluwajana – Member
89. Hon. Nelson Alapa – Member
90. Abubakar Sadiq – Member
91. Chief Rita Begho – Member
92. Hon. Hadi Ametuo – Member
93. Barr. Alex Onwudiamu – Member
94. Chief Cosmas Ighoraye – Member
95. Barr. Raymond Guana – Member
96. Hon. Doris Uboh – Member
97. Chief Paulinus Akpeki – Member
98. Chief Claudius Enegesi – Member
99. Mrs. Julie Okah-Donli – Member
100. Chief Dekivie Ikiogha – Member
101. Dr. Hinks Dumbo – Member
102. Hon. Israel Sunny-Goli – Member
103. Patrick Okomiso – Member
104. Comrade Mustapha Salihu *Secretary*
Deputy National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)