- "Ondo 2020: Bad policies of Buhari, Akeredolu will earn Jegede landslide victory"
- Ondo 2020: Akeredolu deserves second term —Aderosoye
- Ondo Seaport: Akeredolu's reelection best option for our future —Reps member Tunji-Ojo
- Aketi's popularity forces PDP, ZLP to lie, jittery —Ondo APC
- Ondo 2020: APC gets major boost as Hausa endorse Akeredolu
The founder of Sotitobire praising chapel, Akure, Prophet Babatunde Alfa and six members of his church have concluded their defence in their ongoing trial before an Ondo state High Court sitting in Akure over the alleged disappearance of one year-old boy, Gold Kolawole at the church in November, last year.
Counsel to the defendants, Akinyemi Omoware announced the decision of the Defence team after they had called the 15th witness, Olayinka Abolade a videographer, on the 7th day of hearing in the case.
The trial judge, Justice Olusegun Odusola fixed the 14th September, this year for adoption of addresses by all parties and appealed for strict adherence to the timeline.
The judge said he would not allow any Counsel to compromise the case as he was committed to Justice.
The Attorney General and Commissioner for justice Adekola Olawoye led the prosecution while Akinyemi Omoware who stood in for the Defence team, thanked the judge for his commitment to speedy adjudication of the case.