- Tayo Adegoke: Entrepreneur with global acumen in Agriculture, Real Estate
- "Mimiko, ZLP fully backing Agboola to beat Akeredolu, Jegede"
- Mammoth SDP supporters pass vote of confidence on Ondo Rep Adefisoye
- Aketi, Jegede delight guests as Obasanjo, Tinubu, governors launch Fasoranti's book 'My Life, My Legacy'
- We've uncovered plot to use Zpad, polling officers rig Ondo guber poll —PDP
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
The All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship nomination Screening Appeal Committee for the Party’s Ondo State Governorship Primary Election has submitted its report to the Governor Mai Mala Buni-led APC Caretaker/Extra-ordinary National Convention Planning Committee and the party cleared twelve Aspirants for the primaries.
However, a press statement by its spokesman didn’t disclose mode of the primaries either direct or indirect mode which has been generating controversies ahead of the primary, but INEC said the party would adopt indirect primary.
The statement signed by Yekini Nabena, Deputy National Publicity Secretary, All Progressives Congress (APC), says the APC Screening Appeal Committee cleared twelve aspirants to contest the Party’s forthcoming primary election.
1. Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu SAN
2. Joseph Olusola Iji
3. Odimayo Okunjemi John
4. Olayide Owolabi Adelami
5. Kekemeke Duerimini Isaacs
6. Olusola Oke Alex SAN
7. Ifeoluwa Olusola Oyedele
8. Olajumoke Olubusola Anifowoshe,
9. Awodeyi Akinsehinwa Akinola C.
10. Adetula Olubukola Olarogha O.
11. Dr. Abraham Olusegen Michael
12. Dr. Nathaniel O. Adojutelegan
The Ondo State APC governorship primary election is scheduled for July 20, 2020 while the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has fixed October 10, 2020 for the governorship election.