- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
….as party expels lawmaker.
There is no end to the crisis confronting some political gladiators in the Ondo state ahead of the 2020 governorship election as Leaders of the APC in Ese Odo Local Government Area have insisted that the deputy Governor of Ondo State, Hon Agboola Ajayi must resign his position since he has dumped the party for the PDP.
At an enlarged party meeting which held at Igbekebo, the local Government headquarters, the leaders flayed the embattled deputy Governor over his refusal to vacate office even when he had castigated the party that brought him to office.
The meeting was presided over by the State Deputy chairman of the APC, Agabra Ikoto Atili and attended by notable leaders including the Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Donald Ojogo, deputy chief of Staff, Jimi Kuforiji, among others.
The leaders similarly expelled the Honourable member representing Ese-Odo constituency, Success Taiwo Torukerijoh for anti party activities and misrepresentation of the APC at the State Assembly.
Both motions were moved by Hon Richard Omosehin and seconded jointly by Ojogo and Hon Corporal Nanaopiri