- "Ondo 2020: Bad policies of Buhari, Akeredolu will earn Jegede landslide victory"
- Ondo 2020: Akeredolu deserves second term —Aderosoye
- Ondo Seaport: Akeredolu's reelection best option for our future —Reps member Tunji-Ojo
- Aketi's popularity forces PDP, ZLP to lie, jittery —Ondo APC
- Ondo 2020: APC gets major boost as Hausa endorse Akeredolu
As the preparations for the 2020 governorship election hot up in Ondo state, the Chairman, All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ese- Odo local government area of the state, Mr Samuel Olorunwa Ajayi has resigned his membership of the party.
He tendered his resignation letter at the party Secretariat.
Ajayi in a telephone conversation with newsmen, said he resigned his position as chairman as well as being a member of APC from Friday 10th July, 2020.
Ajayi is one of the close allies of the Ondo state Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi, who recently dumped the APC to join PDP.
It was gathered that his action was propelled by the Deputy Governor’s recent defection to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).