- Quit order to herdsmen: Ondo Workers back Akeredolu
- Ondo Lawmaker may be in trouble at Nigerian Law School
- CONYSA, OYC, Ondo, Akoko youths blast Presidency, laud Akeredolu
- Why Buhari's Presidency backs 'devilish' herders against Akeredolu —Ondo PDP official
- Our quit order on unregistered Herders sacrosanct —Ondo Govt tells Presidency
By: Adesoji Adetona
As COVID-19 pandemic has continued to ravage the country, Ondo state has now recorded 456 cases since the index case was recorded four months ago.
In less than twenty four hours that the daily infection of COVID-19 dropped drastically in Ondo state, the state is climbing up the ladder again.
This followed the emergence of forty six new cases in the sunshine state out of the five hundred and forty four new infections recorded in the country yesterday.
The latest figure in Ondo state now brings to four hundred and fifty six (456) the number of coronavirus cases so far recorded in the state, out of which there one hundred and ten (110) recoveries and twenty deaths.
The Nigeria Centre for disease control, NCDC in its daily COVID-19 update reported the new cases in nineteen states.
Lagos topped the table as usual with one hundred and ninety nine infections, Ebonyi, sixty five, forty seven in Oyo while Ogun recorded thirty one cases among others.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Nigeria now is twenty eight thousand, seven hundred and eleven.
Recoveries and discharges have risen to eleven thousand, six hundred and sixty five while death toll is now six hundred and forty five in five months of the outbreak of the disease in Nigeria.