- Why I fell out with Akeredolu —Ondo Dep Gov
- Poor defence will undo Chelsea this season —former S'Eagles star
- "Mimiko vs Akeredolu: PDP crying more than the bereaved"
- Ondo 2020: 'My Choice group' drums support for Aketi, empowers members with N5m
- Ondo 2020: How policemen supervised bloody attack on my convoy in Owo —Jegede
The Secretary to Ondo State Government, (SSG), Mr Ifedayo Abegunde (Abena) has finally resigned his appointment from the government of Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu that he joined at the inception.
It was rumoured three weeks ago that Abegunde will join the state Deputy Governor Agboola Ajayi in moving to the PDP but he denied the story.
Abegunde personally confirmed the news to SUNSHINETRUTH on telephone this morning.
“Yes it is true, I have resigned my appointment as ondo state SSG this morning, it is true my brother.”
He however did not give reasons for his action
But he has finally dumped the Akeredolu’s government ahead of the October 10 governorship election.
The SSG who personally confirmed the resignation, said his next line of actions politically would soon be communicated within the next 24 hours.