- Ondo 2020: We'll use our votes to appreciate Akeredolu —Persons with disabilities
- Why I fell out with Akeredolu —Ondo Dep Gov
- Poor defence will undo Chelsea this season —former S'Eagles star
- "Mimiko vs Akeredolu: PDP crying more than the bereaved"
- Ondo 2020: 'My Choice group' drums support for Aketi, empowers members with N5m
Eight passengers that were kidnapped last week along lsua in Akoko North East council area of Ondo state have been released by their abductors.
The passengers were travelling in a Toyota Sienna bus from Abuja to Lajos when they were abducted by suspected herdsmen.
It was gathered that the victims were released on Tuesday after paying yet to be disclosed ransom.
It was also gathered ransom was paid by a relation of one of the victims and insisted that all of them must be released.
The victims have been reunited with their families.
Reacting, the Police spokesman in Ondo state, ASP Tee-Leo lkoro, confirmed release of the victims but said he was not aware if any ransom was paid.
Ikoro gave the assurance that the kidnappers would soon be arrested.