- Ondo 2020: We've uncovered fresh plot by PDP, ZLP —APC
- Breaking: INEC Chairman arrives Akure ahead of Ondo Guber poll
- Ondo 2020: Attacks on our campaign offices, billboards worrisome —Agboola
- COVID-19: We'll sanction any school that reopens in Ondo —Govt
- Ajipe meets Omotosho community, seeks support for Aketi on Ondo-Linyi Industrial hub
It was a movie even as anxiety and confusion hits Okitipupa area of Ondo state over the weekend as some fetish objects suspected to be charms “juju” were found in the office of the Caretaker Chairman, Okitipupa Local Government, Prince Abayomi Adesanya.
The fetish objects were placed in the office of the chairman, thereby creating tension in the Secretariat.
It was gathered that some persons dropped the objects with the intention to create confusion in the council.
Reacting to this incident, the council boss, Omo’ba Abayomi Adesanya, expressed shock and anxiety over the placement of fetish objects in his office.
He however said that perpetrators of the devilish act has failed in their plot.
He added, “God will expose all the conspirators in no distance time”.
Abayomi urged staff of the council to be calm and enjoined those working in his office to go about their official duties without any fears. Newstrack