- Stop Ondo Assembly from impeaching me —Dep Gov Agboola begs Court; as Lawmakers reconvene
- Placenta in Church Altar: Prosecutor closes Case against Pastor
- Ex-Ondo SSG, Abena lied over road contracts to Igbos —Akeredolu
- Akeredolu extends tenure of Prof Ige as AAUA Acting VC
- Why I won't dump APC for PDP —Former SSG Abegunde
It was a movie even as anxiety and confusion hits Okitipupa area of Ondo state over the weekend as some fetish objects suspected to be charms “juju” were found in the office of the Caretaker Chairman, Okitipupa Local Government, Prince Abayomi Adesanya.
The fetish objects were placed in the office of the chairman, thereby creating tension in the Secretariat.
It was gathered that some persons dropped the objects with the intention to create confusion in the council.
Reacting to this incident, the council boss, Omo’ba Abayomi Adesanya, expressed shock and anxiety over the placement of fetish objects in his office.
He however said that perpetrators of the devilish act has failed in their plot.
He added, “God will expose all the conspirators in no distance time”.
Abayomi urged staff of the council to be calm and enjoined those working in his office to go about their official duties without any fears. Newstrack