- Impeachment: No escape route for you —APC tells Ondo Dep Gov
- Gang up against Ondo APC Exco thickens as Oke, Adelami, others mount pressure on Buni's caretaker committee
- Primaries: APC delegates can't be trusted, they are vultures —Guber Aspirants
- Impeachment: Dep Gov Agboola lauds CJ, seeks removal of Ondo Speaker
- Ondo 2020: How YPP will benefit from APC, PDP crises —Guber Aspirant Dotun Ojon
Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has debunked an allegation by his Deputy, Agboola Ajayi that he (governor) has given members of the State House of Assembly N10million each to facilitate his impeachment as part of the fallout of his defection few days ago.
Akeredolu spoke through a statement by Donald Ojogo, the state’s Commissioner for Information and Orientation, which reads “this is the height of perfidy, another pernicious warp from an intellectually challenged and treacherous personality. Knowledge cannot be procured, but only be acquired”.
“For anyone to aver that lawmakers have been financially induced is a gross display of emptiness”.
“It becomes more laughable when such comes from someone who had boasted about having majority members in the Assembly. Clearly, while the Executive led by Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu, SAN does not believe in inducement, it is left for our very reputable Legislative Arm to either confirm or debunk this spurious allegation”.