- Quit order to herdsmen: Ondo Workers back Akeredolu
- Ondo Lawmaker may be in trouble at Nigerian Law School
- CONYSA, OYC, Ondo, Akoko youths blast Presidency, laud Akeredolu
- Why Buhari's Presidency backs 'devilish' herders against Akeredolu —Ondo PDP official
- Our quit order on unregistered Herders sacrosanct —Ondo Govt tells Presidency
To show his seriousness to contest the 10 October election, the Nigerian Ambassador to Togo, OLUSOLA iji on Monday submitted his governorship nomination form at the APC National Secretariat in Abuja, to prepare for the party’s primaries slated for July 20.
Iji who purchased the form few days ago charged party loyalists to always follow laid down rules and regulations of the party.
OLUSOLA iji urged the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party to use direct mode of primaries that will enable all party members participate in choosing the APC candidate.
On the crisis rocking APC in ondo state especially the defection of the state Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi, Ambassador iji said the defection from the party can not be a stumbling block to the party’s progress and victory in the forthcoming election.
The APC chieftain appealed to party supporters to be steadfast in the face of oppression.