- Killings, Economic woe: Nigeria on the Brink —Afenifere raises alarm
- Ondo Govt'll take over payment of Students' WAEC fees —Akeredolu
- Akure monarch, people host Day of Tribute for Gov Makinde's Mother
- "Vibz Arena" opens for Fun Seekers, revolutionizes Entertainment in Akure
- Slain monarch: Akeredolu rushes to scene, says it's beyond ordinary
A former Arsenal player, Charlie Nicholas, has predicted the scoreline of Wednesday’s Premier League clash between Manchester City and the Gunners.
Pep Guardiola’s side will host Mikel Arteta’s men at the Etihad Stadium on the opening day of the Premier League restart amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
But Nicholas believes the Citizens will be too strong for the North London club, adding that they will beat Arsenal by 3 goals to 1.
Providing his prediction, Nicholas told Sky Sports: Manchester City have won one trophy, they have FA Cup to go for and the potential of the Champions League, so they have to be ready for that.
“Man City will get back in the groove, keep the ball and carve teams open.
“I think Arsenal will have a half-decent run-in, but this will be too much for them.
“City will take care of business. Man City 3, Arsenal 1,” he said.
The match kick-off time is 8:15 pm.
Other matches will be played from the weekend.