- "Ondo 2020: Bad policies of Buhari, Akeredolu will earn Jegede landslide victory"
- Ondo 2020: Akeredolu deserves second term —Aderosoye
- Ondo Seaport: Akeredolu's reelection best option for our future —Reps member Tunji-Ojo
- Aketi's popularity forces PDP, ZLP to lie, jittery —Ondo APC
- Ondo 2020: APC gets major boost as Hausa endorse Akeredolu
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
Ahead of July 20 primaries and October 10 election in Ondo state, one of the gubernatorial Aspirants on the platform of the APC, Barrister Olanrewaju Kazeem has dropped his ambition to become the Director General of another Aspirant, Olusola Oke campaign committee.
The race is becoming more interesting as Kazeem is an Ikare-Akoko Kinsman of another leading Governorship Aspirant of the APC in the state Dr Olusegun Abraham.
This is contained in a statement issued by the campaign team and read below;
Olusola Oke Campaign Organisation inaugrates Primary Election Campaign Committee.
The Olusola Oke campaign Organisation has inaugurated a Campiagn Committee who shall be in charge of the campaign of Olusola Oke for the July 20, primary election of APC.
The committee is headed by Barrister Olanrewaju Kazeem as Director General of the campaign committee who shall be assisted by Mr Femi Omosuwa, Deputy Director, Ondo North senatorial district, Engr. Ralph Adetimehin, Deputy Director, Central senatorial district and Mr Mathew Oyewumi, Deputy Director, Ondo South senatorial district
Other members of the campaign organistaion are:
1. Director of Communications, Rotimi Ogunleye
2. Director of Legal – Barrister Tolu Babaleye
3. Director of Finance & Administration – Mrs Tinu Komolafe
4.Director of Operations – Shina Fadamitan
Addressing the campaign committee after the inauguration, the director general of the campaign, Barriater Olanrewaju Kazeem said Chief Olusola Oke, SAN is a brand with rich exeprience, he said it will not be difficult selling him.
He charged all the members of the campaign organisation to work for the realisation of the organisation.
Director of Media Olusola Oke Campaign Organisation.