- "Ondo 2020: Bad policies of Buhari, Akeredolu will earn Jegede landslide victory"
- Ondo 2020: Akeredolu deserves second term —Aderosoye
- Ondo Seaport: Akeredolu's reelection best option for our future —Reps member Tunji-Ojo
- Aketi's popularity forces PDP, ZLP to lie, jittery —Ondo APC
- Ondo 2020: APC gets major boost as Hausa endorse Akeredolu
An Akure based Journalist and blogger, Kayode Animasaun who goes with a stage name “Jeje Rhythms” sets to drop his hit single, “OLE” (Lazy person).
The “Odun Keresimesi crooner” released the new single on June 26, 2020.
‘OLE’ by Jeje Rhythms
A lazy person (be it a man or woman) is menacingly a threat to any group,community and the society at large.
A lazy person is inexplicably not just willing to do anything profitable for himself or herself.
Such brand of human being is a ready useful tool for all manners of social misdemenor. You find them in all criminal ventures and social vices. They are a disgrace to themselves and family.
This kind of persons’ character negate one of the beautiful principles of ” omoluabi” which is “hardworking”.
Jeje Rhythms captures this character defect in a new single “Ole” off his upcoming album.
The danceable song succinctly condemns the ugly act of laziness deploying humour and nursery rhyme to simply pass the message across.
“OLE” is no doubt another attempt from the creatively rich stable of Jeje Rhythms at using music as an instrument of change.
Enjoy the vibes while spreading the message against Laziness!!!
OLE drops on 26th of June, 2020.