- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
Why we chose KEKEMEKE —Liberal Movement
The Leke-Leke of Ondo State As APC GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE
1. Of all the gubernatorial aspirants, Chief D. I. Kekemeke is the most qualified and experienced. He was a member of the House óf Assembly, a chairman of a major federal parastatal, a former attorney general and commissioner for justice, a former commissioner for works, lands, housing and transport and, above all, a former Secretary to the State Government. At party level, he was the pioneer State Secretary of the PDP and later the pioneer State chairman of APC. No other aspirant has this kind of intimidating pre-election credential.
2. He has a blueprint for the State. His blueprint is a compendium of innovative ideas and action plans with new ways of creating wealth and generating revenue through agriculture, tourism, industrialization and youth empowerment. His government will, therefore, go beyond routine activities to break new grounds throigh innovations and creativity.
3. Prominent in his agenda are free and compulsory primary and secondary education and heavily subsidized tertiary education. With him as governor, no Ondo State citizen will be deprived of education on account of financial constraints.
4. As an experienced party and public administrator, he will run an all-inclusive government with full involvement and participation of his fellow party members
5. Of all the aspirants, he is the most exposed. Apart from him, no other aspirant has ever participated in governance at the gubernatorial level. None of them has seen the inside of the executive council chambers of a State, or even of a local government. Unlike him, the others are all greenhorns
6. His government will be a people’s government and not a personalized one. With him as governor, there will be no influence or involvement of external proxies.
7. He is an homegrown person who has lived all his life in Ondo State, married in Ondo State, has his business investments in Ondo State and serves the God of Ondo State.
8. He is a man of integrity and great breeding and, hence, he is upright and above board. In spite of his long sojourn in public life and offices, he has never been associated with corruption or any scandal.
9. He comes from the right zone. Ondo State has a long tradition and understanding of geopolitical rotation. With Kekemeke from the Southern Senatorial District, this tradition would remain inviolate.
11. He is popular with the people. He lives among them, interacts with them, relates with them at their own level and, therefore, empathizes with them with ease. He is in every sense of the word, a man of the people
12. He is a very serious aspirant. Unlike the other aspirants, he has been on the field since the last eighteen months, transversing the nooks and crannies of the State, reaching out to party members and registering his presence with the general public. He is, therefore, not unprepared for the party’s primary election slated for 20th July, 2020.
13. He is a man of great competence, a man that has the ability to combine pragmatism with intellectualism to plan, execute and deliver, a man imbued with clear-headedness, deep thinking, creative mind, a moral and spiritual icon, a man solid in dependability and integrity, a no-nonsence disciplinarian and dogged fighter, calculating and methodical.
He is a man of great competence, a man that has the ability to combine pragmatism with intellectualism to plan, execute and deliver, a man imbued with clear-headedness, deep thinking, creative mind, a moral and spiritual icon, a man solid in dependability and integrity, a no-nonsence disciplinarian and dogged fighter, calculating and methodical.
Let us pick him
Prepared by the Liberal Movement