- Tayo Adegoke: Entrepreneur with global acumen in Agriculture, Real Estate
- "Mimiko, ZLP fully backing Agboola to beat Akeredolu, Jegede"
- Mammoth SDP supporters pass vote of confidence on Ondo Rep Adefisoye
- Aketi, Jegede delight guests as Obasanjo, Tinubu, governors launch Fasoranti's book 'My Life, My Legacy'
- We've uncovered plot to use Zpad, polling officers rig Ondo guber poll —PDP
The cases of Coronavirus pandemic is now entering dangerous level in ondo state as it recorded five fresh cases of COVID-19 bringing the total number of active cases in the state to ten.
The Nigeria Centre for disease control, NCDC which announced three hundred and forty eight new infections in the country also confirmed another five new cases in Ekiti, a neighbouring state.
As usual, Lagos is leading in the latest number of infections with one hundred and sixty three, FCT seventy six, Ebonyi twenty three, Rivers twenty one and thirteen other states.
With the latest figures, Nigeria now has a total of eleven thousand, one hundred and sixty six cases of COVID-19 with seven thousand, five hundred and twenty two cases.
Three thousand, three hundred and twenty nine Nigerians have recovered from the disease while three hundred and fifteen have died from the virus.
Ondo state now has thirty three cases of Coronavirus out of which there are ten active cases, nineteen discharges and four deaths.