- Ondo 2020: We'll use our votes to appreciate Akeredolu —Persons with disabilities
- Why I fell out with Akeredolu —Ondo Dep Gov
- Poor defence will undo Chelsea this season —former S'Eagles star
- "Mimiko vs Akeredolu: PDP crying more than the bereaved"
- Ondo 2020: 'My Choice group' drums support for Aketi, empowers members with N5m
The cases of Coronavirus pandemic is now entering dangerous level in ondo state as it recorded eight fresh cases of COVID-19 bringing the total number of active cases in the state to thirteen.
The Nigeria Centre for disease control, NCDC which announced three hundred and forty eight new infections in the country also confirmed another five new cases in Ekiti, a neighbouring state.
As usual, Lagos is leading in the latest number of infections with one hundred and sixty three, FCT seventy six, Ebonyi twenty three, Rivers twenty one and thirteen other states.
With the latest figures, Nigeria now has a total of eleven thousand, one hundred and sixty six cases of COVID-19 with seven thousand, five hundred and twenty two cases.
Three thousand, three hundred and twenty nine Nigerians have recovered from the disease while three hundred and fifteen have died from the virus.
Ondo state now has thirty six cases of Coronavirus out of which there are thirteen active cases, nineteen discharges and four deaths.