- Removal of Ondo Dep Speaker, Attorney-General & fresh plot to impeach me —Agboola
- COVID-19: Ondo completes Okitipupa Isolation Centre, seeks School monitoring teams
- Labour, Ondo Govt reveal details of agreements on salaries, deductions, pension
- Breaking: Iroju impeached as Ondo Deputy Speaker, Aderoboye elected
- Update: FIFA gives reasons for banning CAF President
Apostle (ARC) Jimi Ajidahun has suffered defeat in a leadership suit filed before an Ondo State High Court sitting in Akure, the state capital.
This followed the court’s decision today to strike out the case filed by some members of Cherubim and Seraphim (C&S) Church, Igboliki in Akure over the leadership tussle.
The plaintiff, Apostle (ARC) Jimi Ajidahun filed the suit in June, 2011, seeking an order restraining the respondents as the rightful leader of the C & S Church in Akure, the state capital.
Joined as first and second defendants are the sons and daughter of the founder of the church, St. Julianah Omoleye , Mr.Victor Oladipo Olabode ,Ajibola Olabode and Mrs Bosede Ade- Turton (Nee Olabode) as the rightful leader of the church.
The presiding judge and Chief Judge of Ondo state, Justice Oluwatoyin Akeredolu dismissed the case for lacking in merit.