- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
Apostle (ARC) Jimi Ajidahun has suffered defeat in a leadership suit filed before an Ondo State High Court sitting in Akure, the state capital.
This followed the court’s decision today to strike out the case filed by some members of Cherubim and Seraphim (C&S) Church, Igboliki in Akure over the leadership tussle.
The plaintiff, Apostle (ARC) Jimi Ajidahun filed the suit in June, 2011, seeking an order restraining the respondents as the rightful leader of the C & S Church in Akure, the state capital.
Joined as first and second defendants are the sons and daughter of the founder of the church, St. Julianah Omoleye , Mr.Victor Oladipo Olabode ,Ajibola Olabode and Mrs Bosede Ade- Turton (Nee Olabode) as the rightful leader of the church.
The presiding judge and Chief Judge of Ondo state, Justice Oluwatoyin Akeredolu dismissed the case for lacking in merit.