- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
The Commissioner of Police, Ondo State Command, CP Undie Adie, has explained how kidnapped Naval Officer, Lt Commander Ajare Uchegbulah Amadi regained his freedom
He was abducted by men of the underworld along Ago Ajayi-Ose Oba Akoko/Owo road in Ondo State on May 17, 2020.
He was released today, May 27, 2020 at about 0450hrs.
CP Adie said his release was sequel to the aggressive manhunt the Command and other sister agencies placed on his abductors, who on realizing that there was no place to hide any longer, abandoned him in the forest and took to their heels.
CP Adie warned travelers within this period to strictly adhere to the travel ban on inter State movement imposed by the Federal government as a means to curtail the spread of COVID19, as these bad boys are using the advantage of the empty roads to advance their nefarious acts. .
He however said, Ondo Police Command will never be that State that criminals would operate in without being tracked down.
CP Adie enjoins the good citizens of the State to go about their normal businesses, while urging them to always stay safe by keeping social distancing as they adhere to the directives of both the State and the Federal government on ways to stop the spread of COVID19
And further seeks their supports in useful information sharing to enable the Command provide adequate and reliable policing of Ondo State.