- Mammoth SDP supporters pass vote of confidence on Ondo Rep Adefisoye
- Aketi, Jegede delight guests as Obasanjo, Tinubu, governors launch Fasoranti's book 'My Life, My Legacy'
- We've uncovered plot to use Zpad, polling officers rig Ondo guber poll —PDP
- 2020 guber poll: Why 'oppressed' Ondo South people should back Agboola
- Ondo 2020: APC attacks Wike over rigging allegation
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
The CEO, Klick Konnect Network International Limited and Manager, Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub in Ore, Chief (Dr) Alex Ajipe has felicitated Muslims on the commemoration of Eid-el-Fitri celebration and successful completion of this year’s Ramadan fasting, urging the faithful to sustain their support for Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu’s administration.
A Sallah message personally signed by Chief Ajipe urges Muslims to sustain key import of Ramadan lessons of imbibing patience, perseverance and sacrifice in their daily life.
Ajipe, who is also the Convener of Ibi-Giga Ambassadors, also advises faithful to continue to show love and assisting the less privileged as practised during the holy month of Ramadan.
The Manager commends Muslims in Ondo state for their unprecedented support for the administration of Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu over the years and reminds the good people of the state to sustain the support to consolidate on the gains of industrialising the state.
Chief Ajipe encourages the Muslim faithful to still use this holy period to pray fervently for God to bring an end to COVID-19 pandemic ravaging the nation and the world.
The CEO who sympathises with Nigerians over the hardship that accompanies COVID-19 lockdown, stresses the need for them to remain steadfast and prayerful for the world to overcome the current socio-economic challenges caused by the pandemic.