- Ondo 2020: 14 ways Akeredolu is outsmarting Opponents
- Ondo Court admits evidence by Father of Missing Boy against Prophet Sotitobire
- Missing Child: Prophet Sotitobire's Trial resumes at Ondo Court after two months of adjournment
- "Ondo: Madam Do-Good goofed, Iwalola Adefemiwa remains undisputed Iyaloja-General"
- 2020 Polls: Ondo needs Homegrown Governor, as Liberal Movement dumps Akeredolu for Kekemeke
At the early hour of Thursday, 21st of May, 2020, I lost my mother, Mrs Mariam Oke to the cold hands of death.
She departed to join the saints at the ripe age of 91 after a brief illness.
Mrs Oke, the Mother of Nation as she was fondly called, lived a sacrificial life for all her children, relations and friends alike.
We shall all miss her motherly care, prayer and most importantly, her infectious kindness to all.
Burial arrangements shall be announced later by the family.
Chief Olusola Oke, SAN