- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) today fixed a date for governorship primaries in Ondo and Edo states.
According to a notice signed by the party’s National Organising Secretary, Emma Ebediro, ondo state primary will hold on Monday July 20, 2020.
The notice however silent whether it will adopt direct or indirect system of primaries.
Interested aspirants will pay #22.5million for nomination form and other charges.