- Breaking: FG declares Thursday public Holiday
- #EndSars protests: Police confirms killing of Two officers, one civilian in Ondo
- #EndSars protests: Ajipe's Klick Konnect partners Youths to clean up Akure
- Five ways to urgently stop rising Youths' protests in Nigeria —Akure Chief Imam
- Passengers stranded as plane crash was averted at Akure Airport
The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) today fixed a date for governorship primaries in Ondo and Edo states.
According to a notice signed by the party’s National Organising Secretary, Emma Ebediro, ondo state primary will hold on Monday July 20, 2020.
The notice however silent whether it will adopt direct or indirect system of primaries.
Interested aspirants will pay #22.5million for nomination form and other charges.