- Ondo Court admits evidence by Father of Missing Boy against Prophet Sotitobire
- Missing Child: Prophet Sotitobire's Trial resumes at Ondo Court after two months of adjournment
- "Ondo: Madam Do-Good goofed, Iwalola Adefemiwa remains undisputed Iyaloja-General"
- 2020 Polls: Ondo needs Homegrown Governor, as Liberal Movement dumps Akeredolu for Kekemeke
- Ondo NUJ LG Chapel reaches out to Members, as NAWOJ puts smiles on Widows' faces
By: Adesoji Adetona The Ondo state House of Assembly today denied a report that its Speaker’s lodge was not under security siege today during the parliamentary meeting of the lawmakers. The assembly also passed a resolution to ban members from speaking with journalists on the controversial #4.3billion that has been generating political crisis between the House and the Executive arm led by Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu. The lawmaker also passed a resolution that there is a…Read More