- Night Massacre! How Security men opened fire on groaning youths in Lagos
- #EndSars: Akeredolu imposes 24hours curfew
- #EndSars: Akeredolu's timely setting up of Judicial Panel laudable —Ajipe
- Talk now, Nigeria sits on a time bomb —NUJ tells Buhari
- Keep faith with your promises —Ondo NLC, TUC, JNC congratulate Akeredolu
By: Adesoji Adetona
The Ondo state government today confirmed fresh case of Coronavirus pandemic at Oke Aro area of Akure, the state capital.
This brings the cases in ondo state to twenty.
The state Commissioner for health, Dr Wahab Adegbenro while confirming the latest case to SUNSHINETRUTH said the patient, a woman was reported by a private hospital as a suspected case after which necessary test was conducted and it turned out positive.
He said there was no plan to quarantine the private hospital but contact tracing had commenced to reduce the spread of the disease in Oke Aro community where the facility was situated.
Further details Shortly……