- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
By: Adesoji Adetona
The Ondo state government today confirmed fresh case of Coronavirus pandemic at Oke Aro area of Akure, the state capital.
This brings the cases in ondo state to twenty.
The state Commissioner for health, Dr Wahab Adegbenro while confirming the latest case to SUNSHINETRUTH said the patient, a woman was reported by a private hospital as a suspected case after which necessary test was conducted and it turned out positive.
He said there was no plan to quarantine the private hospital but contact tracing had commenced to reduce the spread of the disease in Oke Aro community where the facility was situated.
Further details Shortly……