- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
It was a sorrowful evening this evening in Akure, the capital city of Ondo State when a fatal accident claimed lives of two men whose identities are yet to be confirmed, SUNSHINETRUTH can authoritatively report.
The incident happened around NNPC Mega Station, along Ilesha-Owo expressway, Akure on Sunday evening that can be tagged “black Sunday by family of the deceased.
Pix: Car & okada that involved in the crash.
According to an eyewitness account, the auto crash which involved a car and a okada rider was said to have been caused by a trailer who lost control, and while in the process of dodging the trailer, the motorcyclist rammed into the car coming from the opposite direction.
The Eyewitness noted that the two corpses, Okada man and the passenger have been taken to an undisclosed mortuary.
According to witness, “this car was damaged by the angry families of the victims when they heard of the death of their person.
Efforts to speak with the Public Relations Officer of the Ondo state Sector Command of the Federal Road Safety Corps proved abortive as of the time of filing this report.