- Removal of Ondo Dep Speaker, Attorney-General & fresh plot to impeach me —Agboola
- COVID-19: Ondo completes Okitipupa Isolation Centre, seeks School monitoring teams
- Labour, Ondo Govt reveal details of agreements on salaries, deductions, pension
- Breaking: Iroju impeached as Ondo Deputy Speaker, Aderoboye elected
- Update: FIFA gives reasons for banning CAF President
A governorship aspirant of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Hon. Dr Bode Ayorinde has alleged that only those who belong to Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu’s political camp are enjoying the ondo state government under his administration.
He noted that the All Progressives Congress (APC) is not in government in Ondo State, rather it is the Aketi Team faction of the APC.
“Ordinarily I would not have dignified the Statement of one Alex Kalejaye, for he is too naive and junior to know my contribution to APC before I left the Party when its ship was sinking. This short response is to honor the good people of Ondo State who are being misled in all fronts by the Aketi Team faction of APC.
“In case the party has forgotten, when President Muhammadu Buhari was in Ondo state recently on a state visit, where were the eminent leaders of the party? Who were the leaders of the party that received him? These are just few pointers to the insurmountable challenges of APC.”