- Tayo Adegoke: Entrepreneur with global acumen in Agriculture, Real Estate
- "Mimiko, ZLP fully backing Agboola to beat Akeredolu, Jegede"
- Mammoth SDP supporters pass vote of confidence on Ondo Rep Adefisoye
- Aketi, Jegede delight guests as Obasanjo, Tinubu, governors launch Fasoranti's book 'My Life, My Legacy'
- We've uncovered plot to use Zpad, polling officers rig Ondo guber poll —PDP
In line with the newly inaugurated Ondo State Civil Service Improvement Programme and in fulfilment of his resolve to keep Public Servants in the State abreast of issues bothering on the Service, especially during this covid-19 pandemic period, the State Head of Service, Mr Dare Aragbaiye has commenced regular online interaction with Public Servants in the State starting from Monday 11th May, 2020.
According to a press release from his office, Mr Aragbaiye said Workers in the State Public Service are invited to send short and concise questions, comments or suggestions on the State Civil Service related issues, stating their names and contact address for attention and response of the Head of Service to any of these platforms: website page www.dpsrd.on.gov.ng; Email address- email@example.com or WhatsApp number 08160622636.
The maiden online chat holds between Monday 11th and Friday 15th May, 2020 while answers to the questions or comments will be compiled and sent to the participants on the above given addresses which will also be publicized on the various Public Service Social Media Platforms in the State.
According to Williams Oni, Media Manager, Office of the HoS, ll Workers in the Public Service and other stakeholders in the state are enjoined to share their views, suggestions and ideas with the number one Public Servant in the state on any of the platforms to enhance excellent service delivery to the people of the state.