- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
KLICK KONNECT NETWORKS ANNOUNCE ANOTHER COVID 19 PALLIATIVE SUPPORT FROM WEWOOD DISTILLERIES LTD AND ONDO-LINYI INDUSTRIAL HUB, TO DONATE ETHANOL TO ALL MINISTRIES, AGENCIES AND PUBLIC SECTOR INSTITUTIONS IN ONDO STATE.
To complement efforts of the Ondo State Government in preventing the spread of Covid-19 in Ondo State, particularly with respect to decontamination and sanitization, Wewood Distilleries Ltd and investors in the Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub will be donating 75% graded disinfectant Ethanol to all ministries, agencies and institutions that make up the Public Sector in Ondo State, at a minimum of 50 Litres of Ethanol per institution.
The Ethanol will serve as a solvent and can be used as sanitizers and disinfectants to maintain hygiene and combat the spread of Covid-19 in these high profile offices/locations.
This is in addition to several previous efforts by the Ondo-Linyi investors, such as the donation of 10,000 litres of ethanol to the Ondo State Government to assist in decontamination across Ondo State;
The donation of 3000 units of high quality threads to the Committee on the Production of Face Masks, and other notable acts of Corporate Social Responsibility.
The Institutions below have been identified and provisions will be made to supply every one of them:
1. Governor’s Office
2. Deputy Governor’s Office
3. Ondo State Judiciary
4. Ondo State House of Assembly
5. Office of the Head of Service
6. Office of the Chief of Staff
7. Ministry of Agriculture
8. Ministry of Commerce, Industries and Cooperatives
9. Ministry of Culture and Tourism
10. Ministry of Economic Planning and Budget
11. Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
12. Ministry of Environment
13. Ministry of Finance
14. Ministry of Health
15. Ministry of Information and Orientation
16. Ministry of Justice
17. Ministry of Lands and Housing
18. Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs
19. Ministry of Natural Resources
20. Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development
21. Ministry of Regional Integration and Special Duties
22. Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development
23. Ministry of Works and Infrastructure
24. Ministry of Youth and Sports Development
25. Ondo State Action Committee on Aids (ODSACA)
26. State Information Technology Agency
27. Electricity Board (OSEB)
28. Lagos and Abuja Liaison Offices
29. Orange FM
31. Agency on Cancer Control
32. Public & Inter Governmental Relations Office (Formerly Multilateral and Intergovernmental Relations)
33. State Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA)
34. Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (RUWASSA)
35. Waste Management Board
36. Signage and Advertising Agency
37. Radiovision Corporation
38. State Information Technology Agency
39. Ondo State Development and Investment Promotion Agency (ONDIPA)
40. Board of Internal Revenue.
41. Cocoa Revolution Project
42. Oil and Gas Matters
43. Government House and Protocol Department
44. State Information Technology Agency (SITA)
45. Local Government and Chieftancy Affairs
46. Boundary Commission
47. State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA)
48. House of Assembly Service Commission (HASC)
50. Local Government Service Commission (LGSC).
51. Ondo State Independent Electoral Commission (ODIEC)
52. Ondo State Judicial Service Commission
53. Ondo State Civil Service Commission
54. Surveyor General’s Office
55. Audit service commission
56. Bureau of Public Procurement
57. Fiscal Responsibility Commission
58. Pensions Commission (PENCOM)
59. Staff Quarters Management Unit
60. e-Personnel Administration and Salary System (e-PASS) Unit
61. Public Service Training Institute (PSTI).
62. Service Matters Department
63. Office of Establishments and Manpower Development
64. Office of the Auditor-General for Local Governments
65. Office of the State Auditor-General
66. Agency for Commerce and Industry
67. Bank of Industry
68. Bank of Agriculture
72. Nigerian Police Force (All Divisional Police Offices)
75. Standards Organization of Nigeria
76. Corporate Affairs Commission
80. Nigerian Customs Service
81. Nigerian Immigration Service
83. Nigerian Army (inclusive of Civillian Barracks)
84. Nigerian Pilgrims Service
87. Other institutions at the Federal Secretariat
Representatives of institutions not yet outlined in this release are hereby advised to send (1) The name of the institution not captured, and (2) The Location of the institution to 08035070763, as the intention is to reach all public sector institutions in the State.
The investors of the Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub are committed to standing with the Government and people of Ondo State through these interesting times, and will continue to be on the frontlines along with the Government and the good people of Ondo State.
Efforts of the government, health workers, private sector donors, government agencies, security forces, and all other stakeholders at combating the spread of the pandemic in Ondo State are hereby recognized and appreciated.
Head, Business Development,
Klick Konnect Networks Intl. Ltd;
Managers of the Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub.