- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
One of the oldest men in Ondo state, Prince kilani Balogun has passed on at the age of 110 at Afin Akoko northwest local government during a brief illness.
Prince kilani Balogun was the pioneer chairman P T A of Adougbo Grammar school Afin Akoko, patron farmer congress,head of council of Ullamas and Al-hujaj Afin and Opon the oldest man at Egunyin ole Egunyin doo in Afin Akoko.
He was a foundation member of Ansarudeen Society of Nigeria, Akoko branch.
He was a recipient of merit award of Ansarud deen society of Nigeria Afin Akoko branch.
The late super-centenarian performed Hajj to mecca and medina many years back.
He will be buried according Islamic rites tomorrow Friday at Afin Akoko by 10:00am.
Shekh kilani was survived by Alhaji Ibrahim kilani, the national organising Secretary of Ansar ud deen society of Nigeria, Alhaja moriliat lanade, Alhaji Lateef kilani Ibadan based businessman, Alhaji Deolu in Lagos, Mr Muriana kilani Public Relations Officer, Police College Itaovbolu Akure, Chief Baloo Ijaloke and Hakeem kilani among many children, grandchildren and great grandchildren both home and abroad.