- Tayo Adegoke: Entrepreneur with global acumen in Agriculture, Real Estate
- "Mimiko, ZLP fully backing Agboola to beat Akeredolu, Jegede"
- Mammoth SDP supporters pass vote of confidence on Ondo Rep Adefisoye
- Aketi, Jegede delight guests as Obasanjo, Tinubu, governors launch Fasoranti's book 'My Life, My Legacy'
- We've uncovered plot to use Zpad, polling officers rig Ondo guber poll —PDP
We are delighted to inform the good people of Ondo State that three more Corona virus patients have been discharged. This brings to six, the number of patients treated and certified okay to join their families.
Those discharged today are:
*the first Police officer who earlier tested positive in Lagos but came to Akure out of panic
*the woman from Owo
*the lady who had arrived Akure from Abuja but was prevented from gaining access to her apartment by the vigilant landlord.
In effect, seven of the thirteen confirmed cases in Ondo State are still on admission at the IDH under strict protocols.
Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Ondo State. May 6, 2020