- 7days ultimatum: How illegal arms should be returned to Amotekun —Akeredolu
- #EndSars protest: Why victims must utilize Akeredolu's Judicial Panel —Ondo NUJ
- ASUU, FUOYE on warpath over plot to impose Fasina as new VC
- Agboola, Aiyedatiwa make Akeredolu's second term Committee
- Breaking: Jegede heads for Tribunal over Akeredolu's reelection
There was anxiety in Akure when one of the suspects who allegedly killed Olufunke Olakunri, daughter of Afenifere leader, Reuben Fasoranti on Tuesday attempted to escape from the Ondo state Infectious Disease Hospital.