- Tayo Adegoke: Entrepreneur with global acumen in Agriculture, Real Estate
- "Mimiko, ZLP fully backing Agboola to beat Akeredolu, Jegede"
- Mammoth SDP supporters pass vote of confidence on Ondo Rep Adefisoye
- Aketi, Jegede delight guests as Obasanjo, Tinubu, governors launch Fasoranti's book 'My Life, My Legacy'
- We've uncovered plot to use Zpad, polling officers rig Ondo guber poll —PDP
Following alarm raised by residents of the state, the Ondo state COVID-19 Taskforce and some security operatives have arrested nineteen of the suspected Almajiri boys allegedly brought from Kano state.
The Almajiri boys who were alleged to be carry COVID-19, were picked at roadblock area of Akure.
The taskforce led by the state governor’s SSA on special duties, Dr Doyin Odebowale confirmed that the apprehended Almajiris would be returned to Ondo state boundary where they were brought.