- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
Following alarm raised by residents of the state, the Ondo state COVID-19 Taskforce and some security operatives have arrested nineteen of the suspected Almajiri boys allegedly brought from Kano state.
The Almajiri boys who were alleged to be carry COVID-19, were picked at roadblock area of Akure.
The taskforce led by the state governor’s SSA on special duties, Dr Doyin Odebowale confirmed that the apprehended Almajiris would be returned to Ondo state boundary where they were brought.