- Poroye laments killing of AAUA Students by Trucks
- How gunmen razed Sunday Igboho's House —Brother, as police react
- Insecurity: Buhari must speak out now —Ondo ZLP Chair, Akinlaja, backs Akeredolu
- Breaking: Sunday Igboho's House set ablaze
- S/west govs, Governors' forum, Miyetti Allah back Akeredolu’s position on herdsmen
Following alarm raised by residents of the state, the Ondo state COVID-19 Taskforce and some security operatives have arrested nineteen of the suspected Almajiri boys allegedly brought from Kano state.
The Almajiri boys who were alleged to be carry COVID-19, were picked at roadblock area of Akure.
The taskforce led by the state governor’s SSA on special duties, Dr Doyin Odebowale confirmed that the apprehended Almajiris would be returned to Ondo state boundary where they were brought.