- Three bag death sentence over Reverend Sisters in Ondo
- Ondo: Father rapes Minor with blood, sperm stain on her underwear
- Beheading of 43 Farmers: Nigeria on auto pilot, collapsing under Buhari —PDP
- Unpaid salaries: We've lost five workers at AAUA —NASU
- Senator Tofowomo empowers over 100 youths with Tech Skills in Ondo
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has confirmed four fresh cases of Coronavirus in Ondo state last night.
This take Ondo cases to thirteen, even as Nigeria total cases hit 2170 as at yesternight.
The ondo state government is yet to give further details of the latest fresh cases of COVID-19 pandemic.
Only on Thursday, a police orderly of a Chief Magistrate was tested positive while the state Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General, Mr Adekola Olawoye (SAN) was tested negative after attending a court sitting where a COVID-19 patient was also present.
The Ondo state Commissioner for Health, Dr Wahaab Adegbenro is yet to respond to the latest discovery in the state in the last 24 hours.
238 new cases of COVID-19;
2170 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Nigeria