- Akeredolu okays more Isolation centres, as 30 people died of COVID-19 in Ondo
- Ondo 2020: Why I'm supporting Agboola —Mimiko
- Update: Obaseki leads Ize-Iyamu in Edo poll result
- Ondo 2020: Mild drama as Mimiko, Akeredolu avert bloody clash
- I'll solve 10yr-old blackout in Ondo south in 100days if.... Agboola
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has confirmed four fresh cases of Coronavirus in Ondo state last night.
This take Ondo cases to thirteen, even as Nigeria total cases hit 2170 as at yesternight.
The ondo state government is yet to give further details of the latest fresh cases of COVID-19 pandemic.
Only on Thursday, a police orderly of a Chief Magistrate was tested positive while the state Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General, Mr Adekola Olawoye (SAN) was tested negative after attending a court sitting where a COVID-19 patient was also present.
The Ondo state Commissioner for Health, Dr Wahaab Adegbenro is yet to respond to the latest discovery in the state in the last 24 hours.
238 new cases of COVID-19;
2170 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Nigeria