- Ondo Court admits evidence by Father of Missing Boy against Prophet Sotitobire
- Missing Child: Prophet Sotitobire's Trial resumes at Ondo Court after two months of adjournment
- "Ondo: Madam Do-Good goofed, Iwalola Adefemiwa remains undisputed Iyaloja-General"
- 2020 Polls: Ondo needs Homegrown Governor, as Liberal Movement dumps Akeredolu for Kekemeke
- Ondo NUJ LG Chapel reaches out to Members, as NAWOJ puts smiles on Widows' faces
By: Ade Adeleke The Ondo State Governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu yesterday pledged that it will continue to give priority to regular payment of pension despite financial constraints. The governor made the promise on Friday when he received 2020 May Day position paper from the state organized labour leaders who visited him at the Government House Ground, Alagbaka Akure. The visit followed the cancellation of the worker’s day celebration in the state as a result of ravaging…Read More