- Removal of Ondo Dep Speaker, Attorney-General & fresh plot to impeach me —Agboola
- COVID-19: Ondo completes Okitipupa Isolation Centre, seeks School monitoring teams
- Labour, Ondo Govt reveal details of agreements on salaries, deductions, pension
- Breaking: Iroju impeached as Ondo Deputy Speaker, Aderoboye elected
- Update: FIFA gives reasons for banning CAF President
An Ondo state High Court sitting in Akure and presided over by Justice Olabode Adegbehingbe has declared electricity consumption billings in an unmetered building illegal, unjustifiable, arbitrary and wrongful.
The Court also ordered BEDC to immediately install a metering device at the claimant’s residence, at Bethel Estate , Oba- Ile, Akure at the paying rates approved by the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission for the type of meter installed, where applicable.
It is believed that all electricity consumers in ondo state and beyond can cite this judgement against defaulting electricity distribution companies (Discos)