- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
The Special Assistant to the Governor on Youths and Students’ Affairs, Mr Banji Adewumi, has been relieved of his appointment.
It was recently discovered that Mr. Adewumi has abandoned the office and his responsibilities for some months now, and that he is no longer resident in the country.
Expectedly, his absence has made the office to suffer serious neglect, which if left unattended to, may lead to incalculable damage in the relationship between the government and the students population.
Therefore, in his place, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu,SAN, has approved the appointment of Mr. Ogunyemi Olumuyiwa Ojo as his new Special Assistant on Youths and Students’ Affairs.
The Governor wishes the new appointee success in his job and to see his assignment as a challenge to create a platform for robust relationship between the government and Youths in the state.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor