- After days of closure, Akure Airport resumes operations today
- Why announcement of new UI VC was suspended
- #EndSars: Former LG Boss, Larry Ogunmusire donates building for temporary Okitipupa Secretariat
- TV stations' fines: NBC turning to 'Kangaroo Court' —IPC, MRA
- Constitute Boards of Ondo HMB, Primary Health Agency —Medical & Health Union tells Akeredolu
A military officer who is the index coronavirus case of ondo state has been tested negative after serious medical attention from the state government.
Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu announced this today while addressing newsmen at government house ground, Akure.
According to Akeredolu, the index case has been tested negative after two successful test and now free to be discharged.
The governor said the state government had ordered massive production of face mask for people free of charge to prevent COVID-19.