- "Ondo 2020: Bad policies of Buhari, Akeredolu will earn Jegede landslide victory"
- Ondo 2020: Akeredolu deserves second term —Aderosoye
- Ondo Seaport: Akeredolu's reelection best option for our future —Reps member Tunji-Ojo
- Aketi's popularity forces PDP, ZLP to lie, jittery —Ondo APC
- Ondo 2020: APC gets major boost as Hausa endorse Akeredolu
A Governorship Aspirant contesting under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ondo State, Hon Dr Bode Ayorinde has urged Christians to be modest in celebrating Easter and use the festival to seek the face of God against various challenges especially ravaging coronavirus pandemic.
He also reminded christians of the lessons in the victory of Jesus Christ over death.
The former House of Representatives Member gave the charge in his Easter The governorship hopeful to the good people of Ondo State.
Ayorinde who spoke through his Senior Media Aide, Olusegun Adebumiti, reminded Christians on the need to be modest during this period, adding that Easter is a sign of renewed hope.
Ayorinde who described the situation of the present lockdown in many parts of the country due to the Coronavirus Pandemic as unfortunate, enjoined Nigerians to abide by the directives of government.
He said Easter is an important celebration to Christians, hence the need for them to use this occasion to seek the face of God at this trying time.
Dr Ayorinde wishes the good people of Ondo State a fruitful celebration, while praying that the good Lord will protect and preserve them for many more years of festivity.