- After days of closure, Akure Airport resumes operations today
- Why announcement of new UI VC was suspended
- #EndSars: Former LG Boss, Larry Ogunmusire donates building for temporary Okitipupa Secretariat
- TV stations' fines: NBC turning to 'Kangaroo Court' —IPC, MRA
- Constitute Boards of Ondo HMB, Primary Health Agency —Medical & Health Union tells Akeredolu
The Ondo state government has paraded twenty five civil servants for defrauding it of millions of naira.
Parading them at a Police Station in Akure, the SSA to the governor on Special Duties, Doyin Odebowale said one of the workers placed his wife who is not a civil servant on grade level 14 and paying her salaries.
SUNSHINETRUTH gathered that they were alleged to have inflated workers payrolls.
According to Odebowale, they defrauded government of #104Million allocated for capital projects.