- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
Lawmaker representing Akoko Northeast/West Federal Constituency of Ondo State at the House of Representatives, Hon Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo has donated a trailer-load of bags of rice, beans and garri to his constituents.
The donation is part of palliative measures the lawmaker is putting in place to cushion the harsh effect of the present lockdown over the spread of COVID-19 will have on the people of his constituency.
BTO who is also the Chairman, House Committee on NDDC, said the 1000 bags of food palliative will be distributed to residents in the two local government areas in his constituency.
Further details later…….