- Mammoth SDP supporters pass vote of confidence on Ondo Rep Adefisoye
- Aketi, Jegede delight guests as Obasanjo, Tinubu, governors launch Fasoranti's book 'My Life, My Legacy'
- We've uncovered plot to use Zpad, polling officers rig Ondo guber poll —PDP
- 2020 guber poll: Why 'oppressed' Ondo South people should back Agboola
- Ondo 2020: APC attacks Wike over rigging allegation
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) will conduct its local government congresses in Ondo state today in the 18 Council areas.
There was a rumour that the party had postponed the exercise dye to coronavirus disease.
But in a Statement, Zadok Akintoye, the State Director of Media and Publicity of the party, PDP said it had agreed to set aside its earlier decision to postpone our local government congresses.
“Be informed that the national secretariat of our party has agreed to set aside its earlier decision to postpone our local government congresses.
Akintoye said, “all party members are hereby informed that the local government congresses will hold as earlier scheduled for Saturday 21st march 2020 (today). Kindly disregard any information to the contrary”