- Achievers University, Owo matriculates 593 new students, warns against indiscipline
- Senate moves to ease Visa Renewal for Nigerians
- Akeredolu has made history with Pharmacist Aladenola as Perm Sec —Ondo Health workers
- Ojogo, Akinterinwa, Titiloye return as Info, Finance, Justice Commissioners in Ondo
- Update: Akeredolu makes fresh appointments
By: Oluwatosin Adesola
Ondo State APC Unity forum has dismissed a report that it has settled for particular candidate.
There was a rumour or report that the group had picked Engr Ife Oyedele while another report said it was Chief Olusola Oke (SAN) that was picked.
The group however described the rumour as a plot by the opposition to destabilize the group which is against the return of Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu.
This is contained a statement signed by Alhaji Alli Olanusi.
No candidate has been picked by Ondo State APC Unity forum. Everything you have been reading on social media since last week about picking of candidate is fake.
The fake rumour is coming from the camp of our major opponent who is already jittery with our unity of purpose. They have been dropping different name per day from the unity forum just to create confusion and disaffection.
We are aware they have been monitoring events in our group and we already know their game plan. The committee is still working at the moment.
Whenever the candidate is arrived at, press conference would be addressed to present the candidate to the public. E ku oju lona!
We thank the good People of Ondo State for their interest in Unity Group! The Eagle shall land soon and shall land safely.
HE Alh. Ali Olanusi
Chairman, Unity Group,
APC Ondo State.